Monday, September 19, 2011

124 Gold Rush - This Could Be A Huge week For You

For the last two years I have been working as a full time Internet marketer. I would like to tell you my story of how it all began...... I had a serious crisis in my life 2 years ago. I lost my job. It was scary. Because we were never able to get our heads above water, our little savings account was drained quick. I felt stuck, scared, and lonely. It actually made Me dizzy to think about how out of control my Life was at that time. But in the midst of that, I saw a little ad online That said I could make some money with this “system.”

“Yeah right!”

I said to myself. But when you are as desperate as I was, you just Open your eyes for A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G that could work. Well, all I can tell you right now is: IT WORKED. And right now my life is has completely changed 100%. I’m going to be upfront. I worked hard. I spent over $5000.00 in training, books and conferences trying to figure out how to make money. And finally, I cracked the code with this unique system and team. Now I can actually rake in ca$h without having a boss looming..

Fast forward.... a month ago a friend approached me with an opportunity. Since I had already enough on my plate I didn't want to involve myself with something new. He insisted and just to get him off my back I decided to look at 124 business. I was blown away by what I saw. For a Measly $70 I decided I had Nothing to loose. I joined on Aug 22 and had to wait till Sept 1 to sign someone on my Green ticket. In the meantime my Silver PCs numbers kept on increasing....On Sept 1, I signed my first Green ticket and now I have 1937 Silver PCs who are under my down line and I didn't sign up any of them!


What's even better with this company is the system they have in place to attract leads. I have been able to get 119 leads in the last 25 days. In this company you can recruit up to 24 people on the Gold rush every month. 9 people already send me their filled application and I can only get 15 other people on my team this month. I'm willing to train and help my team members get their marketing system ready to get their leads. I will provide webinars and conference calls to train you on how to acquire leads. Another advantage to join with me is because I will share my extra leads with my team :-)


To Your Success,
Flavian
http://ikom.124online.com/
P.S
Please review all the videos posted on http://24monthsretirementplan.com especially video 4 that explains the business in detail. If you haven't added your name on my waiting list http://ikom.124online.com/ please do. I'm ONLY looking to work with people who are serious to retire in 2 yrs...

No comments:

Post a Comment